Star Chart of Aries and opposite Libra
This Age begins with Abraham’s posterity destined with a sacrifice
which caused God to set in motion a plan for salvation.
Also we find that the Dawn of the Bronze Age around 2200 B.C. presents
the fall of the Akkadian empire
and then the rise of Egyptian Dynasty 7 the First Intermediate Period
to Dynasty 30 the Persian Period.
During Dynasty 18 the Early New Kingdom 1500-1300 B.C. we clearly seeSee why the Tenth Age of Aries is definitely classified as the Tenth Day:
the astronomical connections in this Age with the genealogy
leading to the birth and life of Moses
and how the Ram worshipping Egyptian priests (scribes) had the ability to predict
the birth of a major biblical patriarch to within plus or minus three years.
The First Temple was a product of David and then built by Solomon.
- See how the modern nuclear drug testing incidents by the U.S. government
is connected to the Tenth Plague of the Exodus in Egypt.
- As seen in Exodus 12:1-6 the Passover is on the Tenth Day,
- The Passover requires Ten persons,
- as an end result to defeat the Ten Gods of Egypt,
as this acknowledges that God does have a sense of humor.
- Moses by way of divine intervention introduced the Ten Plagues
- and the Ten Commandments,
- at which point Judah was Ten generations from David (the stem of Jesse).
At the end of the age there was a rise of the Prophets of the Old Testament
regarding the advent of the Messiah.