"THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA - COPYRIGHT CONCEPTS"
by Jim A. Cornwell, Copyright © 1995, all rights reserved
On November 11, 1993, I created the first page for the Front Cover of "The Alpha and the Omega" which led into the original 5.1 MB Word Document and a 144 page review of a 820 page manuscript posted on the Microsoft Network (MSN) in the Writing Forum on the Manuscript Showcase (adults) section for download, dated Monday, January 15, 1996 8:54 PM. The 144 page Synopsis was sent to seven major publishers to review at that time.
I, Jim A. Cornwell, the author and innovator of "The Alpha and the Omega," hold all rights to the following concepts as my own original work and will not allow anyone to use those concepts as belonging to another party. As copyrights go, facts are facts which can be used as wished, but the following concepts were originated by myself and cannot be used by anyone without the copyright information included in that subject. If it is discovered that someone is doing just that, it may result in legal action.
This work explores the correlations of star charts, symbols of the Zodiac or Mazzaroth in a teleological pattern relating to events, numbers, chronology and lifes of the Biblical patriarchs from Genesis through Revelation. The subject of the Mazzaroth has been attempted by many authors before me, so it is not new. Although my work is an extension to that subject to expand upon it and champion its characteristics.
The term Mazzaroth can be found in the Bible in Job 38:32 "Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? (from their places or houses, Mazzaloth in 2 Kings 23:5, which Mazzaroth is equal, into the sky as "the twelve signs of the Zodiac" at their respective seasons in relation to the sun) or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?" Paraphrased: "Can you bring forth the Mazzaroth in their season (guide the stars season by season), or guide the Bear with its train? (direct the Big and Little Dipper).
The protected copyright concepts that I promote are as follows:
The Lord God influenced my work and I see He was the original astronomer as seen in Psalms 147:4 "He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names." Paraphrased: "He has decided the number of the stars and calls each one by name."
- The Twelve Days of one cycle of the Precession of the Equinox represents specific events as specified in the Bible. This is called the Mazzaroth and the concept of the first day beginning 21,810 B.C., not necessarily the creation of the universe, just the reorganization of the earth as it was, through the sixth day ending 8,850 B.C. (Capricornus, Sagittarius, Scorpius, Libra, Virgo and Leo). Each 2,160 years long and represents the six days of creation as promoted in my work. This work explores Day one of Genesis from an Ice Age reversal through Day Six of the Creation. Therefore I promote that the Six Days of Creation occurred during the restoration from the Wurm III Glaciation period (Ice Age) beginning around 22,000 B.C. to 8,850 B.C. at which point order was restored to the earth which already existed before the restoration began. The effects of the glaciation had dissipated before 10,000 B.C. to the conditions similar to what they are now. The Elohim (God in Genesis 1) began ‘their’ creation as a Glaciation restoration which is conceivable without leaving the bounds of rationality and without contradicting the Biblical text. This leaves room for the existence (before the restoration) of dinosaurs and other species that may have evolved or were just destroyed in a previous world cataclysm.
- As seen on the Zodiac of Denderah I have promoted the symbol of the beginning as the Circle of Eight Bound Figures seen between Capricorn and Aquarius. This concept became the reason for the creation of my Volume III.
- The concept continues with Cancer beginning at 8,850 B.C. through 6,690 B.C. representing the Seventh Day, a time when Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden to their earthly plane. This concept continues with Gemini beginning at 6,690 B.C. continues through the Age of Aquarius ending in 4,110 A.D., which represents day eight, nine, ten, eleven, and twelve, each 2,160 years long completing the cycle of 25,920 years, therefore Genesis through Revelation.
- During my research on the Biblical Giants before and after the Flood (8,850 B.C. to 1,300 B.C.), I discovered a connection of the Sumerian name Annunaki the "Great Ones," who once lived in heaven but were banished to earth. This is an interesting comparison in name for the Biblical Giants called by the name Anakim in Genesis. This turned out to generate more hits on my website than any other subject.
- On the Seventh Day the Lord God told Noah to collect seven pairs of each animal seven days before the rain started; then the Flood began on the Eighth Day, and I promote this occurring around 6,000 B.C., which has a strong connection to a modern theory now called the The Black Sea Project, dating it at 5,500 B.C.
- During my research I discovered a missing generation (i.e. Cainan), which was not shown in the King James Version (KJV) of the Old Testament seen in Gen. 11:10-14 or 1 Chronicles 1:17 but is shown in the New Testament in Luke 3:36. So my concept here is that if one generation is missing then there could be more missing, thus promoting why the assumed biblical date of 4,004 B.C. of Bishop Ussher for creation is well short of the reality of the archaeological evidence presented. This error was put in the Bible for a reason and I do not think God put it there just so I could make everyone aware of it. But then, you never know.
- Another concept which is against the grain of many scholars is that during Pre-dynastic Egypt there arose (a king) Scorpion (opposite of Taurus), and I have proposed a vague connection to the existence of Sargon and how this correlates to evidence of Abram and his posterity between 3800-2300 B.C. Also note that 2700-2200 B.C. represents the Dynasty 3-6 of the Old Kingdom of Egypt and the age of the Pyramids.
- One of my favorites is a special section on Abram’s transformation to Abraham. I have proposed that Abram and Abraham may have been two different individuals or even the same individual who existed in two places in two different time periods a thousand years apart. This time variation is a feat easily accomplished by God but hardly comprehensible to the early writers of the KJV.
- During Dynasty 18 the Early New Kingdom 1500-1300 B.C. I show the astronomical connections in the Age of Aries with the genealogy leading to the birth and life of Moses and how the Ram worshipping Egyptian priests (scribes) had the ability to predict the birth of a major biblical patriarch to within plus or minus three years. The concept here is that Aaron, Moses' brother who was three years older than he, managed to survive the onslaught of the king.
- Another interesting concept is during the Tenth Age of Aries, which is considered the Tenth Day:
- As seen in Exodus 12:1-6, the Passover is on the Tenth Day,
- The Passover requires Ten persons,
- as an end result to defeat the Ten Gods of Egypt, as this acknowledges that God does have a sense of humor.
- Moses by way of divine intervention introduced the Ten Plagues
- and the Ten Commandments,
- at which point Judah was Ten generations from David (the stem of Jesse).
Then I finished this work with this concept developed from Revelation 22:1-2 "And he pointed out to me a river of pure Water of Life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb," "coursing down the center of the main street. On each side of the river grew Trees of Life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month; the leaves were used for medicines to heal the nations."
As seen in Revelation 22:1-2 it presents a symbolic river and the water of life which provides spiritual life in perpetuity. It is seen as clear as crystal or transparent like a precious stone. From it we find the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of the main street and on either side of the river was there the tree of life which refers to the universe and the life giving forces which produced twelve, a detail of the Heavenly Jerusalem with the occurrence of Divine administration as the symbol of manner of fruits. This tree’s fruit was plucked every month and the leaves a symbol of a sprout, offshoot of a race or tribe of the tree were for the healing as in care and attention of the nations.
So I proposed that based on my work the following concept that the tree's twelve fruits are the twelve signs of the zodiac or Mazzaroth, and it "yields one fruit" each time "for the healing of the nations" to reach its spiritual maturity. The Tree of Life is found at the beginning and the end of the Bible. In Genesis (the origin), man loses the tree in the Garden of Eden whose fruit if eaten gave everlasting life, in Revelation (to reveal), man regains his access to the tree in the new heavenly Jerusalem, which is like unto Eden. Both trees represent the same principle.
The entire work was updated on November 27, 1998 (Volume I and Volume II from its original November 23, 1995) for a finished work for online access of the word documents and all future files. Volume III subjects regarding the above Volumes were posted on the web site http://www.mazzaroth.com regarding anything new discovered to date.
Although the copyright was July 20, 2002, it was on June 27, 2003 that Volume III was complete for release for those who purchased Online Access for The Alpha and the Omega - Volume I, Volume II, and Volume III. This information is located at the following link: Volume III Online Access - Denderah Zodiac, Grand Temple, Esneh Connections.
Regarding the following concepts in "The Alpha and the Omega" Volume III:
- I propose that the "circle of 8 bound figures," seen on the Denderah Zodiac, is a symbol representing the beginning and end of a cycle of humanity and does correlate to the Biblical sequence of events. During my research I have come close to translating and connecting all the Decans and constellations to the Egyptian figures. The concept I have found represents the connections that explain what each of the 36 Decans images are and those connections are a key to other images from the Grand Temple and the Temple of Esneh.
- As a continuation of Volume I, regarding the subject of Evidence Of Early Humans: Modern science can prove or maybe better stated "believes" it can prove that man was on earth for hundreds of thousands of years before the Bible was written. I still contend that we should view Genesis as the beginning of a specific type of mankind. It is obvious that the natural evolution of this world had already populated the earth with a wretched specimen or even still a product of civilizations destroyed by cataclysms. Counter to the arguments of the age of mankind between the evolutionist and the creationist, who are the extremes, my concepts in this arena is a new and different theory. As more and more countries allow access to archaeological sites and try to define the results without prejudice, we will probably find that it will just add to the confused state in which it already exists. It will be your decision whether the evidence is strong enough to sway you to a specific viewpoint of any theory. I prefer to stay with what the Bible states as seen below.
- The Elohim (i.e. gods, or the "plural majesty of God") create their man in Genesis 1:26-28 and sent them into the world to conquer and survive.
- Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness (And now we will make human beings, they will be like us and resemble us): and let them have dominion (power) over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
- Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
- Yahweh (i.e. the LORD God) in Genesis 2:7-8 created His man and gave him a soul, and then made a Garden in Eden for him. This created man is different than that in Genesis One and was placed in a special place for a reason.
- Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground (took some soil from the ground and formed man out of it), and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
- Genesis 2:8 "And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed."
The Alpha and the Omega - Volume I, Volume II, and Volume III was released on November 1, 2005 as CD-ROM Version 1.0 and has been upgraded to version 2.0 as of April 15, 2006. It can now be ordered at Book Order Form.
This file created on June 30, 2006.
Jim A. Cornwell, Mazzaroth@msn.com
Send any response to
Return to the main Table of Contents or the Home Page
or go to Research Sources or close this window.